Working in a home office requires a unique set of skills. Teleworkers or virtual employees have additional challenges created by not being in a centralized office. Communication issues alone make it a challenging job, and recognizing these challenges will help you become great a teleworker.
Through our Telework And Telecommuting, you will see a great improvement in your performance and well-being. Being a teleworker does have the advantages of flexible schedules, no commute, and saving the company money. You will establish the additional skills needed to be successful in your work from home environment.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Know the skills required for working outside the office
- Learn keys to proper self-management
- Learn ways to manage time efficiently
- Know different methods of organization and planning
- Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
Address and resolve challenges that teleworkers can face.