The meaning of Telephone Etiquette can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be a unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication, inside and outside the office. It can be a special way that you show confidence in any challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed in this great course.
With our Telephone Etiquette course, you will begin to see how important it is to develop better telephone communication skills. By improving how you communicate on the telephone and improving basic communication skills, you will improve on almost every aspect of your career.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training