Welcome to the Responsibility in the Workplace course. One of the most critical traits to look for in an employee is responsibility. Responsible employees drive the success of an organization, whether for profit or not for profit.
This course will introduce to you the ideas of responsibility and the traits that define a responsible employee. It will also show the effects of having responsible employees versus irresponsible employees. And finally, the course will cover the steps to becoming more responsible.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
This course is designed to help you in the following ways:
- Define accountability and examine the accountability ladder.
- Identify qualities of accountable employees.
- Successfully identify one’s own accountability level.
- Identify examples of responsibility in the workplace.
- Successfully identify the benefits of responsible employees and the effects of employees that are not responsible.
- Identify various accountability tools for businesses in the form of software.