Welcome to the Microsoft Office Outlook 365 Essentials course. With Office 365, you can access your inbox anywhere from any computer that has an internet connection and a web browser. In the Office 365 Outlook web app, you can collaborate and keep up to date with built-in tools that Outlook is known for.
The Office 365 experience is designed to render your documents and emails to look exactly like they would when printed, from nearly anywhere in the world. This tool provides its users the freedom to work from anywhere.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the Outlook 365 browser interface
- Open and close the Outlook 365 web app
- Understand IM settings
- Filter messages
- Check messages
- Create, rename, move, and delete folders
- Understand Junk Mail options
- Use the address book
- Attach a file or insert a picture in a message
- View message details
- Flag or categorize an item
- Create rules
- Use automatic replies
- Create a group
- Create appointments and meeting requests
- Share the calendar
- Work with contacts and groups
- Use the task list
- Use dates and reminders