This course is designed to give you the basic tools you need to initiate and manage your meetings. You will learn planning and leading techniques that will give you the confidence to run a meeting that will engage the attendees and leave a positive and lasting impression. Through this course, you will learn the needed skills in planning and implementing a successful meeting.
The Meeting Management course will explore how to reduce waste and make meetings more efficient. This is a hands-on course and you will help make it a valuable experience. Use this time to begin the process of developing your skills along with other participants who share the same desire to improve their meeting management skills.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- Planning and preparing
- Identifying the participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate electronic options
- Meeting roles and responsibilities
- How to use an agenda
- How to chair a meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes