High-Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) are organizations, teams, or groups working in a virtual environment that are focused on achieving the same goals. Bringing team members together through a virtual environment can be a challenging task. This course identifies these challenges and helps you push through to success.
With our High-Performance Teams (Remote Workforce) course, you will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of high-performance skills while working remotely. By knowing and managing the way people interact in a remote environment, you will be setting up your high-performance teams to accomplish any task.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Define high performance teams.
- Define remote workforce.
- Understand the characteristics of a high performance team.
- Understand how to create teamwork.
- Understand the importance of communication.
- Understand how to train your high performance team of remote employees.
- Learn how to manage a high performance team.
- Learn the techniques of an effective team meeting.