Successful event planning starts with possessing good communication skills, being highly organized, and having the ability to follow up with vendors until completion. Preparation before, during, and after is crucial in helping reach your desired objectives.
With our Event Planning course, you will learn how to anticipate and solve common planning issues for any small event such as informal gatherings, up to complex meetings. Effectively troubleshooting will help ensure a happy and enjoyable event.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the different types of events
- Understand the planning process
- Know how to organize your event
- Understand how to organize your staff, and delegate to them effectively
- Know what to do after the event