Bloom’s Taxonomy is not just for elementary school teachers. The three domains of the taxonomy apply to adult education as well. In this course, we will pay attention to the psychomotor domain. This is the domain of action and physicality. It is important to remember that psychomotor works together with the other domains when implementing it.
With our Adult Learning – Physical Skills course, you will discover how to better navigate your physical environment. The understanding and coordination of physical skills provides an incredible benefit to everyone.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Explain the psychomotor domain
- Explore the different psychomotor taxonomies
- Explain ways to implement training in the psychomotor domain
- Identify psychomotor activities